9.22.2008

A Week Old and Still Funny!

I laughed at my timidness this morning. I realized as I jumped into the car to run the kids to school that I had my hair up like Sarah Palin and I had on my Tina Fey glasses. All I needed was my beauty pageant sash! I was a little worried about getting out of the car for fear someone might notice. Don't get me wrong - I look nothing like Sarah Palin. My husband recently commented to me on how pretty he thought she was. I was just worried for a brief moment that someone could think I might be trying to copy her. Not. I'm not going to get into a political debate - there is no need for me to tell you that I am a voting republican - much to my families dismay. Honestly, I've never felt that my vote matters much - does the State of California count at all? So there you go - just a Monday morning funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Pretty? Is John McCain 'cute'? Is that how we select candidates? It's all about how intelligent they are and the Governor fails at that. Certainly not the first governor to fail, but we would hope that she would be the last...sigh.

Sheesha said...

Now wait a minute....I may have commented on something Kevin said and used it out of context!.... Didn't you say McCain was cute in that picture of him hugging Bush?.... I better go back and look for that post....! Love you Dad!

hrtyty said...

What makes the Ed Hardy clothes unique is the vintage designs that they make use of. Since these designs never go out of fashion, babyliss pro hair dryer opting to purchase these clothes can be a very good decision Tiger Shoes . Most other clothing styles soon go out of fashion and they will end up at the back of your wardrobe. To save you quite a bit on clothing bills and at the same time be fashionable, Louis Vuitton Sale you have Ed Hardy clothing.