9.07.2008

Six Things

Oh No! I've been tagged by Tricia. It's my first time..... Can I do it?

Six Things about me that I haven't shared before?

1. That I use to run 7 miles a day without even thinking about it....

2. I now wish I had never stopped...

3. I have obsessive compulsive tendency. (I have to buy 3 tomatoes, 3 avocados, 3 cans of chili and so on)...

4. I love to watch and follow NASCAR.

5. I love to sing and secretly want to be a rock star.

6. In 1986 as the talent portion of the Miss Lassen County Contest I did the uneven parallel bars....

Whew..... I'll tag, Dad, Shan, Sistah, Michelle and?..... Okay we are off on our bikes to see how long it takes us to ride to school. We have to calculate what time we'll need to leave in the morning..... Not sure how this will work out since the traffic is totally different in the mornings! And a friend and I just set up a carpool for 4 of the days in the week!.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But...haven't you already shared those things with me? OK, I didn't know about the 'rock star'. But, hey! I was there for the uneven parallel bars.

Love ya!
dad

Sheesha said...

You knew all of those things?....Hmmm.....

Shannon said...

I did it! Just for you!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.