9.09.2008



Well fall is certainly in the air these days and I've started working on the Omega Nu Fall Project at what seems to be the perfect time. I've got posters to get up around town. I've got food to price and tickets to sell..... Somehow I've ended up as the Food Chair....? How did that happen? Thankfully I've got great people on my committee to help - and Kevin is heading up the BBQ! We are hoping to sell around 600 tickets. It should be lots of fun - many people have been asking to have the barn dance brought back and here we go! The last time we did it was 2003 and only had about 450 people in attendance. This time we are at the Patrick Ranch in a real barn - so we'll see! Our biggest hurdle is selling tickets! So let me know if you need one!



1 comment:

hrtyty said...

We can see them wearing moncler jackets in attending many important occasions. Onitsuka Tiger Needless to say, in the down jacket fashion world, there is no second company which can compete with MonclerConsequently, Franklin Marshall Clothes not only common people wear moncler jackets, those famous superstars are no exception. Light down, Hogan Sneakers soft material, delicate design, attractive colours, all of these make Moncler indispensible for all superstars.