8.18.2008

Things are a Wee Bit......


Well nothing like throwing me some curve balls lately. I would like to remind you all to back up your computers today, tomorrow and everyday after that. You can see how my dad reacted to my loss - here. Because guess what?.....Your hard drive can crash with NO warning at all. I have unfortunately lost everything except some web pages I bookmarked?...... That was a wee bit strange. Yep - not a single photo back to Nov. 2004. I honestly have felt like a member of our family has died. Not a single word document that I typed up. Gone - all of it...... After a day of many tears I'm moving forward. Or I was until I realized that all the music I'd uploaded to iTunes (2004 songs) were gone as well. The thought of sitting there and adding all those CD's again - was not appealing. I guess I didn't realize that my iTunes library was on my hard drive - I thought it was on the web. And on top of that - Apple would only help me transfer the songs I purchased from them. So just be warned. And copy your library often...... There was some good news there - I found this website. And it's all back! Yeah! So it's true - when you hit bottom - things start to look up!
Ps. That would also mean I've lost everyone's email address - so if it's not too much trouble - drop me a line so that I can add you back into my address book:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. Let's all give Sheesha some photos!

Sheesha said...

Yes, please!

hrtyty said...

When you check out the clothes, Moncler Outlet you'll notice immediately that there is an old college spirit there, Hogan Online but that doesn't mean that the clothes aren't on the cutting edge of fashion. Belstaff Clothing The guys in Italy know how to do it right, and that means you'll still be stylish while you're relaxing in your hooded sweatshirts.