12.01.2007

On Our Way

Kyle in the cockpit!
Trying on the face mask....



Well the time has come for me to finally post about our trip to Disneyland in October. This may be the first of a few installments because I have decorations to put out and things to do today! So our trip began at the Sacramento Airport and as we were loading onto the plane, the stewardess grab Kyle and took him into the cockpit with the pilots. He was in there for quite a while. I finally handed my camera to her and asked her to take some pictures. On his way out they handed him a packet with crayons and coloring book - and of course his own set of wings. We were flying Southwest and were all pretty shocked that they treated Kyle to going into the cockpit. At the time I wasn't sure if this was now standard practice or not. But when heading home they took Karlee in there as well - didn't get a picture of that - but she got to talk over the intercom and said hello to all of us from inside the cockpit. So I'm still not sure if its common practice to do that these days, my kids happened to be the only kids on the flight both directions. All I know is that they will remember it for a long time. I'll be back with more!

1 comment:

hrtyty said...

We are defining style in our own way nowadays and the clothes that we wear are certainly, Moncler Online what we are taken as. Fashion is simply going with the wave of trend that other people are wearing but still you do it in a unique way. Belstaff Bags Wearing the highest brand and making statements that not everyone can is something that the elite class aims for. Ed Hardy Clothing More and more designers are coming up with their latest collection and thus giving a wide range of selection for this elite class.