11.30.2007

A Bit Strange

Do you ever check out who comes to see you on your blog each day?... The places they live - Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Poland, New Zealand, Brazil, Dallas, TX and Europe.....And how they find you?.....Apparently Sheesha's Spot when using google generates a lot on it's own. Like: broke sheesha (I wanted to write back and say "How did you know") or sheesha recipe (they must know I love to cook, but do they know I can't follow a recipe to save my life). And sheesha fabric? It's interesting when someone googles and ends up on my blog, some I saw were: brown sugar and contractions (huh?), 50's Martini Art and Vodka Martini - Dirty (yes I posted about Martini's, but I don't know anything about Martini Art - nor do I like Martini's) and someone googled "Johnny, Jack, Jim, Jose" and got another one of my posts. And oddly enough another google attempt landed someone on my blog with "recipe for la hacienda dressing....." Good luck with that one! I hear the owner is the only one that has that recipe and only he makes it daily!..... I only know this because Kevin worked there many years ago. I do hope they find what they're looking for.....

I choose Sheesha's Spot as I'm not very creative and went with it - my oldest niece named me Sheesha when she first started talking and it stuck with her. My sister still calls me that and my brother sometimes - my parents never. And I have a few friends from high school that still call me that. My youngest niece and nephew I'm not sure if it'll stick with them. I've always felt special when called Sheesha - maybe I should rethink that!
The definition of Sheesha is:




And might look something like this:


This is an Egyptian hookah. So now I've learned something new! My day is complete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do look at the records from my hit meter site. Amazing! But scary that they can know so much about you, even the browser version you're using. But we all gave up privacy on the internet a long time ago...

hrtyty said...

A &F company was founded in NYC and the owner started by selling hunting and fishing gear. Rosetta Stone language Today, A & F is one of the most well known and respected brands that offers nothing but the highest class of the best clothes that are available. Belstaff Mens Jackets The Abercrombie Fitch outlet is laid with clothes that are suitable for every gender of every age. You can dress classy in your bedroom, true religion jeans in your lounge, with your friends, at the gym or at the jogging park; this brand makes sure that it is with you through every walking moment of life making sure you look stylish.