12.03.2007

The Happiest Place on Earth


So we got to Disneyland with no troubles. I sat in the van on the way from the airport looking for something familiar and never found it. I lived in Brea, not far from Disneyland, until I was 9. I did live in the valley for about 2 years after high school - but that is very far removed from Orange County. But I do have some fond memories of going to Disneyland a couple of times with Carolee and Koriann when I lived with them - our favorite ride was the Jungle Cruise.


So the first day we did California Adventure and I have so say, all in all, that was my favorite part of the park during the day. We did the Soarin' over California first to warm the kids up, then went straight on to California Screamin'.....See how much fun we had......



I'm not sure really who had the most fun: the adults? or the children? I guess I didn't say that part.....My parents treated our kids to Disneyland and we just tagged along. My parents have taken each of their grandchildren when they turn 8 to Disneyland. We saved them a trip and waited until Kyle was tall enough to go on all of the rides (we only stuffed his shoes with paper towels on one ride - Autopia). What a blast. Okay more later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More! More!

You must have a bazillion photos on the SD card of yours...let's see them!

Sheesha said...

Actually it's a CF card.....! :)

hrtyty said...

When I see MBT shoes for the reputable sight, Moncler Online the reputable element I uncover may maybe be the instead thick and curved sole. If I founded amid the shoes near to within belonging for the route within belonging for the floor, Tods Shoes Online and glance at if by signifies within belonging for the side, Hogan Sneakers I see how the components by signifies within belonging for the lone below the toes in inclusion within belonging for the route within belonging for the heel do not in actuality strike the floor.

elm 327 said...

Medvedev Warns Assad of 'Sad Fate' obd2 scanner if Syria Won't Reform Russian President Dmitry Medvedev says his Syrian counterpart AK-47