2.06.2007

Nothing Nice to Say

I was having a conversation the other day with my parents and my dad mentioned that I hadn't posted in a while. And the first response I could come up with was "I guess I have nothing nice to say". How sad is that.... Last week I was embroiled in the trenches of banking. Which apparently put me in a pretty bad mood. It was one of those double edged sword moments. We got a call Monday (1/22/07) telling us that they suspected fraudulent activity on Kevin's debit card - he still had his card in his possession too. And that was good and all. But here we are now over 3 weeks later and it seems to be getting worse by the day. I called the bank a week ago and advised them that the card they reissued was attached to my account. Not a good thing! Kevin has an account that his payroll goes into and I have the joint account that I use for groceries and household things. Sadly, not much in there. And certainly not enough to cover my spending and Kevin's too. So imagine my surprise when I looked up my account this morning online and saw all of Kevin's activity this weekend pulled from my account! Yikes! I was too angry to call myself. I had just had this conversation with the bank last week when the first transaction hit. And he we are 6 days later and nothing! I guess I shouldn't say nothing - they did reverse the fees they charged me when they returned the check Kevin had written me on the same day we got the original phone call! And I thought I was frustrated then. I thought I might blow a gasket this morning. Talk about incompetency. Last week when I called I was thinking, here I am the customer, why do I have to do her work for her! I really wanted to say - !@#$%^&*()_+. But I didn't..... And I'm making Kevin call today - and I'm biting my tongue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There! Don't you feel better now that you've vented?