3.01.2008

You Know Your A Tater Tot When.....

Tater Tot Casserole

Here is something I made the other night. I had a meeting to go to and my parents were coming to watch the kids because Kevin was working at the Burlingame office on Thursday and Friday. It's super easy and has only 5 ingredients! I set the timer on the oven to have dinner done by 6:15 - so when they got back from Basketball practice it would be all ready. The table was set and dinner was in the oven - what more could you ask for.... As I left for my meeting I told my parents I would be dazzling them with my cooking expertise! I found the recipe here. Of course I cut the recipe in half as I really don't need two 9x13 pans of the stuff! With a side of veggies you are set to go! Dinner in a flash. Not sure how much dazzling I did, but they had time to eat dinner, clean up and then run off to ice cream before I got home at 7:10. It is a perfect solution for our busy lives between school, sports and homework!
TATER TOT CASSEROLE
1 lb ground turkey cooked, seasoned, drained
1 1/2 2lb bags tater tots
1 cans cream of mushroom
1 cans evaporated milk
1 cans cream of chicken
Brown meat & place in 9x13 dish. Cover with tater tots. Mix soup & milk together. Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were dazzled!

Tricia said...

Oh nooooo... Did they like it??

Sheesha said...

According to my dad, they were dazzled!....My kids love it!

hrtyty said...

Fifty years ago, Tiger Shoes two ski suits manufacturers meet a skier. They chime in easily, Franklin Marshall and then they create a brand which becomes a famous fashion brand all over the world now. At first they concentrated in designing ski suits which fits mountain climbing, Moncler Jackets and expedition. Owing to their bright colours, special design, carefully selected material and good quality, moncler jackets attracted so many people's attentions immediately.