3.05.2008

Put a Fork in me.....

This is how I'm feeling today.
I've been home with a sick child for 4 days now.......I'm done. I've had someone home with me pretty much since Feb. 11th - that's 3 weeks. Take your germs and go away! I don't want them.... The germs that is. I suppose it's the flu bug that has taken my children captive. We've had the high fever that has been knocking them down flat on there backs - followed by a lovely nasal thing. And poor Kyle, he now has pink eye. Yuck! And of course you mention the word Pink eye and my eyes start twitching. Now my hands are rough and dry - they've been scoured so many times. I'd really like to go back to my routine. A good night sleep would be just as lovely. It's not much to ask for. I miss the gym - I know it's missing me......I miss the peace of my quite home from 8 to 2:30......Maybe tomorrow......

4 comments:

Steven said...

Aw! So sad. Let me give you a hug.

(((hug)))

Sheesha said...

Pretty pathetic huh?.... Maybe I should get some cheese to go with my whine..... Actually - I took him to the doctor this afternoon and both ears are infected too! So maybe Friday - too bad it's a half day!

Tricia said...

And after that, only one full week until spring break...

hrtyty said...

Abercrombie Fitch outlet stores carry so many different articles of clothing and with all the assorted ways to wear them you can truly make them your own. Hogan Shoes A pair of jeans, a cool belt, Cole Haan a t-shirt and a zip up hoodie is great for any casual day. Abercrombie Fitch That same pair of jeans with a different belt and a tank top makes for a night out on the town.