11.10.2007

What can you do....

I'm feeling the need to post to this blog. But my life has been so crazy busy lately where would I begin.....I still haven't even downloaded the pictures from Disneyland. That's what happens when you buy a 4 GB card.....I think the last time I looked I had 376 pictures on the card. Yikes. That sounds like a sorting nightmare!











This was in the paper the other day..... I had emailed the article & photo a few weeks ago and had completely forgotten about it until I went to school to drop off the kids and a few people came up to me and said "Hey great picture in the paper". And of course I had the deer in the headlights look. Yikes - I don't like to have my picture taken. But what can you do! We are off to Kyle's last Basketball game this morning!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that! Good all around...

Tricia said...

Congratulations, I think.

Hey, any of those tickets left? I know a cruise I could go on if we won! ;)

Sheesha said...

Oh yeah! Wouldn't that be so cool! The drawing is Dec. 6th....

Shannon said...

Yeah! I love this picture! I'm so proud that you are my Aunt Sheesha! Love you!

Sheesha said...

What a sweet niece you are!....Love you too! And miss you!