10.11.2007

Coffee Drinks Illustrated | Lokesh Dhakar

I'm thinking all coffee shops should have this posted somewhere - awesome. I'm always intimidated when I get to the counter. There is always an awkward moment for me. Like I'm going to be judged on how quickly and accurately I can order. And then the (unintentionally I'm sure) pressure from the person behind me if I'm not decisive enough......Yikes! This is probably why I prefer the drive through! Check it out for yourself! Thanks dad for sending me the link - it was just what I needed!

Coffee Drinks Illustrated Lokesh Dhakar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

Just to speed things up I usually order a latte. Once in awhile I will order a Cappuccino...but that requires you to add 'wet' to your order. I would like to order a Breve, but can't find it on any menu boards. My friend, Alex, likes to drink 3 shot Americano's. Doesn't sound interesting to me.