7.30.2007

Matching DNA?

I think this is so funny.....They seriously have matching heads!






My boys.....
Okay so here's the story behind this. One evening I was sitting at my desk and Kevin & Kyle were sitting in the chair behind me. I turned around only to see the backs of there heads and was astonished to find that they matched. They have the same smile as well. When Kevin's aunt sees Kyle she tells me that he looks just like Kevin when he was a little boy. She says the same thing about Karlee but I'm not convinced.....The color in Kyle's hair is from the color gel they put in it when he gets his haircut. Oh joy....! Must have been a hair cut day for the boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too good!

More!

Monofoil said...

The picture cracked me up! It's so cute to see how they look so similar.
- Winnie